Are you living a fearless life in Christ or are you living a life full of fears? While fear is a natural emotion experienced by all humans (whether they’re christian or not), God didn’t intend for us to live our life in fear. Fear is a weapon that the devil uses to paralyze us, intimidate us, and stop us from becoming the person God created us to be in Him. So, it’s time that we let go of fear and reclaim the confidence that God gained for us at the cross. If you’re tired of letting fear control your life, in this post I’m sharing 17 powerful bible verses about fear! Use these bible verses to help you fight thoughts of fear, overcome fear, and live a successful fearless life in Christ.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE “17 POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES ABOUT FEAR” FOR LATER!
17 POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES ABOUT FEAR
1. God has not given you a spirit of fear.
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (NKJV)
2. Perfect love casts out fear.
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. (NKJV)
3. You were adopted by God so that you no longer live in fear.
Romans 8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” (NKJV)
4. God is able to deliver you from all of your fears.
Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (NKJV)
5. Be strong and fearless because God is the one who goes with you wherever you go.
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” (NKJV)
6. Let go of your fears and let God help you.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ (NKJV)
7. Don’t let the dark valleys of life make you fear and forget who walks besides you.
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. (NKJV)
8. If God is with you, who shall you fear?
Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid? (NKJV)
9. Get rid of fear and let God fight for you.
Deuteronomy 3:22 You must not fear them, for the Lord your God Himself fights for you.’ (NKJV)
10. Do not let fear invade your life no matter what happens around you.
Psalm 46: 2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed, (NKJV)
11. Be confident in God and don’t let fear reign in your heart.
Psalm 27:3 Though an army may encamp against me,
My heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me,
In this I will be confident. (NKJV)
12. Don’t fear and don’t forget that you are valuable to God.
Matthew 10:31 Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. (NKJV)
13-14. God personally tells you: “do not fear!”
Lamentations 3:57 You drew near on the day I called on You,
And said, “Do not fear!” (NKJV)
Jeremiah 46:27 “But do not fear, O My servant Jacob,
And do not be dismayed, O Israel!
For behold, I will save you from afar,
And your offspring from the land of their captivity;
Jacob shall return, have rest and be at ease;
No one shall make him afraid. (NKJV)
15. Don’t fear tomorrow or the future.
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (NKJV)
16. God will not put you to shame if you trust in Him and put everything in his hands.
Psalm 34:5 They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces were not ashamed. (NKJV)
17. Jesus left us peace not fear.
John 14: 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (NKJV)
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR
With the ultimate biblical affirmations ebook that will help you
- Believe, repeat, and confess God’s truth in a more personal way
- Dig in to scripture and dive into prayer more
- Confess victory in your life
- Proclaim God’s word with authority
- Remain faithful to God during victories and battles
This Christian-based ebook contains 400 powerful biblical affirmations backed up with Bible verses and categorized by key themes/topics to help you believe, repeat, and confess God’s truth in a more personal way, dig in to scripture & dive into prayer more, and confess victory in your life. This book includes 400 powerful biblical affirmations backed up with bible verses and categorized by 20 different key topics and themes. Click here to learn more! (AD)
Related Posts You May Like:
- 20 Powerful Bible Verses To Battle Insecurity
- 24 Bible Verses For When You Feel Misunderstood
- 20 Best Bible Verses About Confidence In God
- 10 Bible Verses To Read When You’re Feeling Down
- 30 Powerful Bible Verses To Fight Depression
- What Does The Bible Say About Comparison?
- Who Am I To God?
- 40 Biblical Truths – Who Does God Say I am?
I really hope you found this post and these 17 powerful bible verses about fear helpful. Let me know if there are other related topics you’d like us to explore. And if you have any other bible verses about fear that haven’t been mentioned in this post, share them with us in the comments below.
Sending you blessings & love,