Nowadays, it’s so easy to put your confidence on who you are as a person, what you have to offer the world, and how others see you. When your confidence relies on external factors, your confidence will always be in danger of fading or changing. That’s why God encourages us to find our confidence in Him. Regardless of the time period we are in, the word of God will always remain relevant, powerful, and true. If you’re struggling to see yourself the way God sees you, these affirmations for confidence will help you. Here are 25 confidence affirmations inspired by bible verses.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE 25 CONFIDENCE AFFIRMATIONS INSPIRED BY BIBLE VERSES!
25 Confidence Affirmations Inspired By Bible Verses
1. God created me to walk in good works.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. (NKJV)
2. God’s grace is sufficient for my life.
2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (NKJV)
3. I can be confident, even when there are wars inside of me or around me.
Psalm 27:3 Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident. (NKJV)
4. I am grateful and content with who I am through the grace of God.
1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (NKJV)
5. My sufficiency doesn’t come from the world but from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God. (NKJV)
6. I am already complete in God.
Colossians 2:9-10 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power. (NKJV)
7. I am able to do anything when God is the one strengthening me.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (NKJV)
8. God created me intentionally and wonderfully.
Psalm 139:13-14 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. (NKJV)
9. I can live an abundant life through Jesus.
John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (NKJV)
10. God’s truth sets me free from fear, insecurity, and the past.
John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (NKJV)
11. God is my confidence always.
Proverbs 3:26 For the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught. (NKJV)
12. I find strong confidence in God.
Proverbs 14:26 In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence, and His children will have a place of refuge. (NKJV)
13. I am a crown of beauty in the hand of God.
Isaiah 62:3 You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God. (ESV)
14. God will not le be me ashamed.
Psalm 34:5 They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. (NKJV)
15. God has given me a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind through Him.
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (NKJV)
16. God’s light shines on me and through me.
Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. (NKJV)
17. God makes me walk on high hills.
Habakkuk 3:19 The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills. (NKJV)
18. I have sufficiency in all things.
2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (NKJV)
19. I am content with everything I have and am.
Hebrews 13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (NKJV)
20. Strength and honor are my clothing.
Proverbs 31:25 Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come. (NKJV)
21. I am grateful for the way God created me because everything God created is good.
1 Timothy 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving. (NKJV)
22. I am strong in God, through him, and with him.
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (NKJV)
23. My inward self is renewed daily.
2 Corinthians 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. (NKJV)
24. God doesn’t focus on my outward appearance but the state of my heart.
1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” (NKJV)
25. My internal beauty is incorruptible and precious in the sight of God.
1 Peter 3:3-4 Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. (NKJV)
This Christian-based ebook contains 400 powerful biblical affirmations backed up with Bible verses and categorized by key themes/topics to help you believe, repeat, and confess God’s truth in a more personal way, dig in to scripture & dive into prayer more, and confess victory in your life. This book includes 400 powerful biblical affirmations backed up with bible verses and categorized by 20 different key topics and themes. Click here to learn more! (AD)
Did you enjoy this list of confidence affirmations inspired by bible verses? Let me know in the comments below which biblical affirmation about confidence you liked the most.
More Posts You May Like:
- 50 Biblical Affirmations That Will Change Your Life
- 30 Powerful Bible Verses To Fight Depression
- 100 Powerful Bible Verses Everyone Needs To Read
- 40 Biblical Truths: Who Does God Say I Am?
- 10 Bible Verses To Read When Feeling Down
- 30 Empowering Biblical Affirmations About Trust
- 100 Powerful Christian Affirmations To Practice Now
Sending you blessings & love,