Are you struggling to trust God with every area of your life? Perhaps you’re trusting God when things go right or when you’re experiencing victory. But, when things go wrong, you automatically feel disappointed, scared, and distant from God. Well, Hebrews 13:8 says, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever” You can rest assure that no matter what situation you encounter, God doesn’t change. He is just as powerful and good when you’re experiencing victory as when you’re experiencing trials. Below I’m sharing 30 empowering biblical affirmations about trust to help you increase your faith, repeat scripture aloud, and trust in God more.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE 30 BIBLICAL AFFIRMATIONS ABOUT TRUST FOR LATER!
Biblical Affirmations Blog Posts
If you’re into biblical affirmations, here are some posts you may like:
- 50 biblical affirmations that will change your life.
- 100 Powerful Christian Affirmations To Practice Now.
- 40 Biblical Truths: Who Does God Say I Am?
Biblical Affirmations eBook
And if you’re interested in more biblical affirmations, I’ve created the ultimate biblical affirmations ebook for Christians! This ebook contains 400 powerful biblical affirmations categorized by topic. You can learn more about this ebook, here!
PURCHASE BIBLICAL AFFIRMATIONS TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE LIFE EBOOK HERE.
30 EMPOWERING BIBLICAL AFFIRMATIONS ABOUT TRUST
1. I will commit my way to God and trust in Him.
In the Bible: Psalm 37:5
Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. (NKJV)
2. I will trust in God with all of my heart.
In the Bible: Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. (NKJV)
3. I will be still and trust in God always.
In the Bible: Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! (NKJV)
4. God is my strength and shield.
In the Bible: Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. (NKJV)
5. I will put my trust in God because he will never forsake me.
In the Bible: Psalm 9:10
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;
For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You. (NKJV)
6. I will not be afraid of evil because my heart is trusting in God.
In the Bible: Psalm 112:7
He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. (NKJV)
7. God keeps me in perfect peace because my mind is on Him.
In the Bible: Isaiah 26:3
You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. (NKJV)
8. I will trust in God and not be afraid.
In the Bible: Isaiah 12:2
Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’ ” (NKJV)
9. I will trust in god forever because in Him I find everlasting strength.
In the Bible: Isaiah 26:4
Trust in the Lord forever, For in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength. (NKJV)
10. God is with me wherever I go.
In the Bible: Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (NKJV)
11. I can trust in Jesus because he never changes.
In the Bible: Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (NKJV)
12. I trust that God will complete his plan in my life.
In the Bible: Genesis 28:15
Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”
13. I trust in God at all times.
In the Bible: Psalm 62:8
Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. (NKJV)
14. I rather trust in God than in men or things.
In the Bible: Psalm 20:7
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the Lord our God. (NKJV)
15. I trust that God keeps me safe.
In the Bible: Proverbs 29:25
The fear of man brings a snare, But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe. (NKJV)
16. I can trust that God’s mercy surrounds me.
In the Bible: Psalm 32:10
Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; but he who trusts in the Lord, mercy shall surround him. (NKJV)
17. I will put my trust and confidence in God rather than in men.
In the Bible: Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. (NKJV)
18. Whenever I am afraid, I will trust God.
In the Bible: Psalm 56:3
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. (NKJV)
19. I completely trust that God is my refuge and fortress.
In the Bible: Psalm 91:2
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” (NKJV)
20. I will trust in God and not worry about anything.
In the Bible: Matthew 6:25
“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? (NKJV)
21. I will trust that God is working in my life for good.
In the Bible: Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (NKJV)
22. I will believe and not be afraid.
In the Bible: Mark 5:36
As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not be afraid; only believe.” (NKJV)
23. I will not be afraid or lose hope because God is who strengthens me.
In the Bible: Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ (NKJV)
24. Blessed is the one who trusts in God.
In the Bible: Jeremiah 17:7
“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.
25. I trust that God will not put me to shame.
In the Bible: Isaiah 54:4
“Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore. (NKJV)
26. I trust that God will supply all of my needs.
In the Bible: Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
27. I completely trust in God’s mercy.
In the Bible: Psalm 13:5
But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. (NKJV)
28. I trust that God has thoughts of peace for my life.
In the Bible: Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (NKJV)
29. I trust that God will be with me in every situation.
In the Bible: Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. (NKJV)
30. Nothing is impossible with God by my side.
In the Bible: Luke 1:37
For with God nothing will be impossible.” (NKJV)
Did you enjoy this list of biblical affirmations about trust? Let me know in the comments below which biblical affirmation about trust you liked the most.
More Posts You May Like:
- 30 Encouraging Bible Verses For Difficult Times
- 30 Powerful Bible Verses To Fight Depression
- 100 Powerful Bible Verses Everyone Needs To Read
- 10 Worship Songs To Comfort The Anxious Heart
- 40 Biblical Truths: Who Does God Say I Am?
- 10 Bible Verses To Read When Feeling Down
Sending you blessings & love,