If there is one thing you can take way from this post is that life is better with God in every sense. Life definitely comes with its ups and downs, victories and failures, adventures and battles. But, when you have a powerful, loving, and present God by your side at all times, you can enjoy life to the fullest. I know that not all of my days may be good, but as long as I have God, there is good in all of my days. So, whether or not you have been living your life with God, below I am sharing 12 good reasons life is better with God.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE “12 GOOD REASONS WHY LIFE IS BETTER WITH GOD.” FOR LATER!
12 Good Reasons Why Life Is Better With God
1. You are never ever alone.
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. (NKJV)
2. You have someone to run to and vent to at all times.
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (NKJV)
3. A miracle is always just a prayer away.
Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (NKJV)
4. You can turn all your problems to God and rest in Him.
Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. (NKJV)
5. Your battles are now fought by God.
Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace. (NKJV)
6. You are able to experience real peace, even in the midst of storms.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (NKJV)
7. No one can steal your joy away.
John 16:22 Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you. (NKJV)
8. You know that God is able to use every situation for a good purpose.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
9. You can refill your cup anytime.
Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. (NKJV)
10. You can experience unconditional, real, and everlasting love.
Jeremiah 31:3 The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. (NKJV)
11. There is nothing you lack, because God is able to provide everything you need.
Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
12. You live by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. (NKJV)
GRAB “A Verse For Every Need“
Tired of not knowing how to battle with how you feel and what you go through in life? Face every emotion, situation, and question you may have along the journey with the Word of God. A Verse For Every Need was created so that you can have the best and most relevant bible verse for every topic at the tip of your finger! Discover 200+ fillable bible verses for every need you have. Click here to read more! AD
I hope these 12 reasons why life is better with God inspired you to start or continue living life with God by your side. Let me know in the comments below what is your favorite part about living life with God. And if you’ve never lived life with God before, I am praying that you make the decision to invite Him to your life.
More Posts You May Like
- 14 Wonderful Things Women Of God Do
- 25 Gifts From God To Cherish Forever
- 10 Powerful Things Christian Women Should Know
- Who Does God Say I am?
- How God Sees You – Discover Your True Identity
- 20 Of Satan’s Lies To Replace With God’s Truth
Sending you blessings & love,