It’s so easy to forget your blessings during the not so pretty moments in life. When things aren’t going your way, everything seems to be falling apart, and life just seems to be confronting you, it’s hard to focus on the blessings you already have. That’s why I have rounded up 30 bible verses about gratitude that will inspire you to practice gratitude, be thankful for the blessings that God has surrounded you with, and maintain a grateful heart in every season of your life. Enjoy these gratitude bible verses and hold on to them, not only during thanksgiving, but every single day.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE “30 BIBLE VERSES ABOUT GRATITUDE YOU’LL LOVE” FOR LATER!
30 BIBLE VERSES ABOUT GRATITUDE YOU’LL LOVE
1. Give thanks to God in every situation.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
2. Be grateful for all things.
Ephesians 5:20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, (NKJV)
3. Do everything with a grateful heart.
Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. (NKJV)
4. Be grateful for who you are in God.
1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (NKJV)
5. Be grateful for God’s enduring mercy.
Psalm 107:1 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. (NKJV)
6. Be grateful for the victory God gives you.
2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. (NKJV)
7. Be grateful for the gifts God gives you.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. (NKJV)
8. Express your gratitude towards God by making his deeds known.
Psalm 105:1 Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples! (NKJV)
9. Pray with a grateful heart.
Colossians 4:2 Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving; (NKJV)
10. Let the peace of God produce gratitude in your heart.
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. (NKJV)
11. Enter God’s presence with gratitude.
Psalm 95:2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. (NKJV)
12. It’s always good to give thanks to God.
Psalm 92:1 It is good to give thanks to the Lord,
And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; (NKJV)
13. Present your requests to God with a grateful heart.
Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; (NKJV)
14. Let your blessings produce gratitude.
2 Corinthians 9:11 While you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God. (NKJV)
15. Blessing God’s name is another way to express your gratitude towards Him.
16. Abound in thanksgiving.
Colossians 2:7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. (NKJV)
17. Find something to be grateful for in every situation you go through.
2 Corinthians 4:15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God. (NKJV)
18. Be thankful for answered prayers.
Daniel 2:23 “I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers; You have given me wisdom and might, And have now made known to me what we asked of You,
For You have made known to us the king’s demand.” (NKJV)
19. Express gratitude with a joyful heart.
Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. (NKJV)
20. Thank God for His righteousness.
Psalm 7:17 I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness,
And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. (NKJV)
21. Express your gratitude towards God through praise.
22. Gratitude is a form of sacrifice to God.
Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.” (NKJV)
23. Be grateful for what you have received from God.
Hebrews 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
24. Be grateful for God’s indescribably gift.
2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! (NKJV)
25. Give thanks to the God of gods.
Psalm 136:2 Oh, give thanks to the God of gods!
For His mercy endures forever. (NKJV)
26. Give thanks to the Lord of lords.
Psalm 136:3 Oh, give thanks to the Lord of lords! For His mercy endures forever:
27. Magnify God with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song,
And will magnify Him with thanksgiving. (NKJV)
28. Offer thanksgiving to God.
Psalm 50:14 Offer to God thanksgiving, And pay your vows to the Most High. (NKJV)
29. Give thanks to the Lord God Almighty.
Revelation 11:17 saying: “We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned. (NKJV)
30. Receive what comes from God with thanksgiving.
1 Timothy 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; (NKJV)
GRAB “Special Treasures From God“
Explore some of the most common and relatable biblical topics in a fun manner and store the most powerful bible verses in your heart with this fillable workbook. Special Treasures From God includes, 50 christian topics, 450 bible verses, 150 christian affirmations, and 50 illustrations to color. Click here to learn more! (AD)
I hope you enjoyed reading these 30 bible verses about gratitude. May these bible verses help you have a more grateful heart and thank God for what God has given you. Let me know in the comments below which gratitude bible verses you liked the most. Are there any other gratitude bible verses that you love but are not on the list?
More Posts You May Like:
- 20 Bible Verses About Grace
- 24 Bible Verses For When You Feel Misunderstood
- 20 Best Bible Verses About Confidence In God
- 10 Bible Verses To Read When You’re Feeling Down
- 30 Powerful Bible Verses To Fight Depression
- What Does The Bible Say About Comparison?
- Who Am I To God?
- 40 Biblical Truths – Who Does God Say I am?
Sending you blessings & love,