John 14:6 says, Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. Scripture shows us that Jesus not only holds the truth, but He is the truth. Below I am sharing 25 biblical truths you need to know. Discover some of the most comforting and eye opening biblical truths!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE “25 BIBLICAL TRUTHS YOU NEED TO KNOW” FOR LATER!
25 BIBLICAL TRUTHS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. God is capable of leaving 99 sheep just for you.
Luke 15:4 “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? (NKJV)
2. God loved you before you could love Him.
We love Him because He first loved us. (NKJV)
3. God is mindful of you.
Psalm 115:12 The LORD has been mindful of us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron. (NKJV)
4. God is not indifferent to the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. (NKJV)
5. God will never walk away from your life.
Joshua 1:5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. (NKJV)
6. God doesn’t let you walk through dark valleys alone.
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. (NKJV)
7. The Word of God is able to give you life even when you are afflicted.
Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life. (NKJV)
8. Everything created by God is good.
1 Timothy 4:4 For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving. (NKJV)
9. God’s promises will never fail or change.
2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (NKJV)
10. God will always provide in due season.
Psalm 145:15 The eyes of all look expectantly to You, And You give them their food in due season. (NKJV)
11. God is good to all. No exceptions.
Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all and His tender mercies are over all His works. (NKJV)
12. God will always give us answers in His time.
John 13:7 Jesus answered and said to him, “What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will know after this.” (NKJV)
13. There is nothing that can limit God’s love for you.
Song of Songs 4:7 Many waters cannot quench love, Nor can the floods drown it. If a man would give for love All the wealth of his house, It would be utterly despised. (NKJV)
14. You are sufficient because your sufficiency comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God. (NKJV)
15. God will always fight for you, even when no one else will.
Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace. (NKJV)
16. God will always act on behalf of the one who waits for Him.
Isaiah 64:4 For since the beginning of the world Men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, Nor has the eye seen any God besides You, Who acts for the one who waits for Him. (NKJV)
17. God gives power to the weak.
Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might he increases strength. (NKJV)
18. Only God’s peace can guard your heart and mind.
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
19. You can always find life in God.
John 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (NKJV)
20. God will complete His purpose in you.
Job 23:14 For He performs what is appointed for me, And many such things are with Him. (NKJV)
21. God will give you everything you need when you seek Him first.
Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. (NKJV)
22. God has forgiven and washed your sins.
Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.” (NKJV)
23. God hears your prayer when you pray to Him.
1 John 5:14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. (NKJV)
24. God has made you bold and confident.
Ephesians 3:12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. (NKJV)
25. You can do all things through Christ who provides the strength you need.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (NKJV)
This Christian-based ebook contains 400 powerful biblical affirmations backed up with Bible verses and categorized by key themes/topics to help you believe, repeat, and confess God’s truth in a more personal way, dig in to scripture & dive into prayer more, and confess victory in your life. This book includes 400 powerful biblical affirmations backed up with bible verses and categorized by 20 different key topics and themes. Click here to learn more! (AD)
I hope you enjoyed reading these 25 biblical truths you need to know. May these biblical truths remind you of God’s power always and strengthen you during the hard times. Let me know in the comments below which biblical truth you liked the most.
More Posts You May Like:
- 25 Gifts From God To Cherish Forever
- 30 Bible Verses About Gratitude
- 20 Bible Verses About Grace
- 10 Bible Verses To Read When You’re Feeling Down
- Who Am I To God?
- 40 Biblical Truths – Who Does God Say I am?
Sending you blessings & love,