Have you ever felt like an outcast before? By definition, an outcast is someone rejected by a group of people. If you’ve ever felt rejected by someone, like you don’t belong somewhere, or too unworthy to be around certain people, you know what it feels like to be an outcast. Feeling like an outcast is never easy, but God’s love is strong enough to sustain us, even when rejection tries to tear us apart. Below I am sharing 20 comforting bible verses for outcasts to remind you that you not only have a purpose in God, but you also have a place in His table.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE “20 COMFORTING BIBLE VERSES ABOUT OUTCASTS” FOR LATER!
20 Comforting Bible Verses About Outcasts
1. God invites outcasts to His table.
2. Everyone is considered equal in God’s eyes.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
3. God gathers all the outcasts to Him.
Isaiah 56:8 The Lord God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says, “Yet I will gather to him others besides those who are gathered to him.” (NKJV)
4. God is able to heal the wounds of outcasts.
Jeremiah 30:17 For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.” ’ (NKJV)
5. God reaches outcasts no matter how distant they feel.
6. Outcasts are part of God’s work.
Psalm 147:2 The Lord builds up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel. (NKJV)
7. God protects outcasts.
8. God wants to save all outcasts.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” (NKJV)
9. God wants outcasts to worship Him.
Isaiah 27:13 So it shall be in that day: The great trumpet will be blown; They will come, who are about to perish in the land of Assyria, and they who are outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem. (NKJV)
10. God accepts the offerings of outcasts.
Isaiah 56:7 Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.” (NKJV)
11. God accepts everyone who fears Him, outcasts included.
Acts 10:35 But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him. (NKJV)
12. There is no condemnation for outcasts who walk in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (NKJV)
13. Outcasts are the kind of people God chooses.
1 Corinthians 1:26-27 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty. (NKJV)
14. God will never abandon outcasts.
Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the Lord will take care of me. (NKJV)
15. There is nothing that can separate outcasts from the love of Jesus Christ.
Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? (NKJV)
16. God is able to sympathize with outcasts.
Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. (NKJV)
17. God loves outcasts.
18. Jesus understands outcasts because he was hated by the world.
John 15:18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. (NKJV)
John 15:19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. (NKJV)
19. All things will work together for outcasts who love God.
20. Rejection is commendable before God.
1 Peter 2:20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God. (NKJV)
GRAB “A Verse For Every Need“
Tired of not knowing how to battle with how you feel and what you go through in life? Face every emotion, situation, and question you may have along the journey with the Word of God. A Verse For Every Need was created so that you can have the best and most relevant bible verse for every topic at the tip of your finger! Discover 200+ fillable bible verses for every need you have. Click here to read more! AD
I hope you enjoyed reading this post of the 20 comforting bible verses for outcasts. Let me know in the comments below which bible verse for outcasts you love the most!
More Posts You May Like
- 24 Bible Verses For When You Feel Misunderstood
- 22 Bible Verses About God’s Goodness
- 25 Gifts From God To Cherish Forever
- 30 Bible Verses About Gratitude
- 20 Bible Verses About Grace
- 10 Bible Verses To Read When You’re Feeling Down
- 15 Bible Verses For When you Feel Emotionally Drained
Sending you blessings & love,