Although Jesus performed numerous miracles and works during his time on earth, he performed and completed his greatest work at the cross. John 19:30 says, “So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.” We were given ultimate victory in Jesus’s last three words – “it is finished”. Victory over sins, illnesses, depression, slavery, lusts, addictions, etc. Which is why, today I want to share 30 important bible verses about salvation in Christ. Let’s explore what the Bible says about the most important work of all – salvation in Christ.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE 30 IMPORTANT BIBLE VERSES ABOUT SALVATION IN CHRIST.
30 IMPORTANT BIBLE VERSES ABOUT SALVATION IN CHRIST.
1. Whoever believes in Jesus has everlasting life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but has everlasting life. (NKJV)
2. Jesus can save you from your sins.
Matthew 1:21 And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins. (NKJV)
3. Jesus did not come to condemn the world, but to save it.
John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. (NKJV)
4. The gift of God is eternal life in Jesus.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (NKJV)
5. Jesus is the grace of God that brings salvation.
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. (NKJV)
6. God wants you to obtain salvation in Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. (NKJV)
7. Jesus reconciled you with God.
Romans 5:10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. (NKJV)
8. Jesus is a demonstration of God’s love and kindness toward humanity.
Titus 3:4-5 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit. (NKJV)
9. Jesus abolished death and brought life.
1 Timothy 1:10 But has not been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. (NKJV)
10. Jesus came to save the lost.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost. (NKJV)
11. Jesus is the author of eternal salvation.
Hebrews 5:9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him. (NKJV)
12. Whoever calls on the name of Jesus will be saved.
Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (NKJV)
13. You must believe in your heart and confess with your mouth for salvation.
Romans 10:10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (NKJV)
14. There is only salvation in Jesus.
Acts 4:12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. (NKJV)
15. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (NKJV)
16. Whoever has Jesus has life.
1 John 5:12 He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life. (NKJV)
17. If you lose your life to Jesus, you will save it.
Mark 8:35 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel’s will save it. (NKJV)
18. Jesus came to destroy the devil’s works.
John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal and to kill, and to destroy I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (NKJV)
19. Jesus is the door to salvation.
John 10:9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, He will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. (NKJV)
20. Salvation is found in Jesus alone.
Romans 10:13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (NKJV)
21. Those who trust in Jesus won’t be condemned.
Psalm 34:22 The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned. (NKJV)
22. Believe in Jesus and you will be saved.
Acts 16:31 So they said, “believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” (NKJV)
23. Through Jesus Christ you are a child of God.
1 John 5:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in Him name. (NKJV)
24. Jesus intercedes for you.
Hebrews 7:25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him. Since he always lives to make intercession for them. (NKJV)
25. Jesus brings salvation.
1 Peter 1:8-9 Whom having not seen you love, though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, receiving the end of your faith – the salvation of your souls. (NKJV)
26. God sent Jesus to save the world.
1 John 4:13-14 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit and we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son of savior or the world. (NKJV)
27. Salvation belongs to Jesus.
Revelation 7:10 And crying out with a loud voice saying, “salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” (NKJV)
28. Salvation, glory, honor, and power belong to God.
Revelation 19:1 After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying “alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God. (NKJV)
29. Nothing can separate your from the love of Jesus.
Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (NKJV)
30. Jesus has saved you and called you with a holy calling.
2 Timothy 1:9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began. (NKJV)
Grab Your Free 30 Bible Verses About Salvation Printable!
Do you want to keep these bible verses with you at all times? I got you! I created a stunning printable with all 30 bible verses about salvation in Christ. Just subscribe in the form below to download it!
GRAB “Special Treasures From God“
Explore some of the most common and relatable biblical topics in a fun manner and store the most powerful bible verses in your heart with this fillable workbook. Special Treasures From God includes, 50 christian topics, 450 bible verses, 150 christian affirmations, and 50 illustrations to color. Click here to learn more! (AD)
I hope you enjoyed reading this list of 30 important bible verses about salvation in Christ. Let me know what other bible verses about salvation in Christ you like in the comments below.
More Posts You May Like:
- 30 Powerful Bible Verses To Fight Depression
- 30 Best Bible Verses About Faith In Hard Times
- 100 Powerful Bible Verses Everyone Needs To Read
- 30 Encouraging Bible Verses About Joy
- 30 Powerful Bible Verses About Prayer
- The 30 Most Beautiful Bible Verses About Love
Sending you blessings & love,