I know I’m a little late with this post, but I still wanted to share the scriptures that impacted me last month! Below I am sharing 20 scriptures that impacted me in March. I hope you find these scriptures as impacting and helpful as I did.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE “20 Scriptures That Impacted Me In March” FOR LATER!
20 Scriptures That Impacted Me In March
1. Always choose peace over pleasure.
Proverbs 17:1 Better is a dry morsel with quietness, than a house full of feasting with strife. (NKJV)
2. Our work will always be rewarded.
2 Chronicles 15:7 But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!” (NKJV)
3. God justifies us.
Romans 8:33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. (NKJV)
4. God’s care has preserved our spirit.
Job 10:12 You have granted me life and favor, and Your care has preserved my spirit. (NKJV)
5. God makes us forget our misery.
Job 11:16 Because you would forget your misery, and remember it as waters that have passed away. (NKJV)
6. God is able to transform our life, no matter how dark it is.
Job 11:17 And your life would be brighter than noonday. Though you were dark, you would be like the morning. (NKJV)
7. There is hope because our redeemer lives.
Job 19:25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth. (NKJV)
8. God knows the way we take.
Job 23:10 But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold. (NKJV)
9. When our heart is merry, our life feels like a feast.
Proverbs 15:15 All the days of the afflicted are evil, but he who is of a merry heart has a continual feast. (NKJV)
10. It’s important to know when to stay quiet.
11. We will not be moved if we set God before us.
12. God is able to grant us according to our heart’s desire.
13. God has given us all grace.
14. God has given all of us gifts.
15. The righteous is bold as a lion.
16. We must have control over our emotions.
17. We shouldn’t answer others according to their folly.
18. We shouldn’t use jokes as an excuse to offend someone.
19. We need to live in the present.
20. No one can condemn us because Jesus intercedes for us.
Romans 8:34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. (NKJV)
GRAB “A Verse For Every Need“
Tired of not knowing how to battle with how you feel and what you go through in life? Face every emotion, situation, and question you may have along the journey with the Word of God. A Verse For Every Need was created so that you can have the best and most relevant bible verse for every topic at the tip of your finger! Discover 200+ fillable bible verses for every need you have. Click here to read more! AD
I hope you enjoyed reading these 20 scriptures that impacted me in March. Let me know in the comments below which bible verse you liked the most! Also, what is the best bible verse you read in the month of March? Let me know in the comments below.
More Posts You May Like
- 50 Short Bible Verses To Memorize
- 30 Popular Bible Verses You Need To Treasure
- Beautiful Bible Verses That Will Strengthen You
- 10 Bible Verses To Read When You’re Feeling Down
- 100 Powerful Bible Verses Everyone Needs To Read
Sending you blessings & love,