April has been over for a couple days now, but the scriptures I read in April are still very much alive in my heart. Below I am sharing 20 scriptures that impacted me in April. I know I spent most of April in the book of Deuteronomy, but all the verses I’m sharing below are an absolute must-read.
SAVE THESE “20 SCRIPTURES THAT IMPACTED ME IN APRIL” FOR LATER!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
20 Scriptures That Impacted Me In April
1. God always puts an answer in our mouths.
2. We can find delight in God even when we are afflicted.
Psalm 119-143 Trouble and anguish have overtaken me, yet Your commandments are my delights. (NKJV)
3. Jesus values what we do for him & speaks on our behalf.
Mark 14-6 But Jesus said, “Let her alone. Why do you trouble her? She has done a good work for Me. (NKJV)
4. Even Jesus understood that God’s will must be done.
Mark 14-36 And He said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will.” (NKJV)
5. God doesn’t limit his blessings.
Deuteronomy 1-11 May the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times more numerous than you are, and bless you as He has promised you! (NKJV)
6. God teaches us to not show partiality.
Deuteronomy 1-17 You shall not show partiality in judgment; you shall hear the small as well as the great; you shall not be afraid in any man’s presence, for the judgment isGod’s. The case that is too hard for you, bring to me, and I will hear it.’ (NKJV)
7. God carries us whenever we have to walk through deserts.
Deuteronomy 1-31 And in the wilderness where you saw how the Lordyour God carried you, as a man carries his son, in all the way that you went until you came to this place. (NKJV)
8. God reveals himself to us personally.
Deuteronomy 4-35 To you it was shown, that you might know that the Lord Himself is God; there is none other besides Him. (NKJV)
9. God will not let us be consumed by hunger or shame.
Ezekiel 34-29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. (NKJV)
10. God wants us to know that He is with us & that we are His people.
Ezekiel 34-30 Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, amwith them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people,” says the Lord God.’ (NKJV)
11. God didn’t elect us because we were the most fitting election.
Deuteronomy 7-7 The Lord did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples. (NKJV)
12. God takes us into deserts to test us & examine our hearts.
Deuteronomy 8-2 And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. (NKJV)
13. We have to praise God for all the things are eyes have seen.
Deuteronomy 10-21 He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen. (NKJV)
14. We can’t alter God’s word in any way.
Deuteronomy 12-32 “Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it. (NKJV)
15. God chose us to be HIS people.
Deuteronomy 14-2 For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. (NKJV)
16. God will bless us just as He has promised us.
Deuteronomy 15-6 For the Lord your God will bless you just as He promised you; you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow; you shall reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over you. (NKJV)
17. God will fill us in every place He takes us to.
Deuteronomy 16-17 And you shall roast and eat it in the place which the Lord your God chooses, and in the morning you shall turn and go to your tents. (NKJV)
18. God is able to enlighten our darkness.
Psalm 18-28 For You will light my lamp;
The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. (NKJV)
19. God’s presence gives us rest.
Exodus 33-14 And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” (NKJV)
20. God knows us better than anyone else.
Jeremiah 12:3 But You, O Lord, know me;
You have seen me, You have tested my heart toward You. Pull them out like sheep for the slaughter,
And prepare them for the day of slaughter. (NKJV)
GRAB “A Verse For Every Need“
Tired of not knowing how to battle with how you feel and what you go through in life? Face every emotion, situation, and question you may have along the journey with the Word of God. A Verse For Every Need was created so that you can have the best and most relevant bible verse for every topic at the tip of your finger! Discover 200+ fillable bible verses for every need you have. Click here to read more! AD
I hope you enjoyed reading these 20 scriptures that impacted me in April. Let me know in the comments below which bible verse you liked the most! Also, what is the best bible verse you read in the month of April? Let me know in the comments below.
More Posts You May Like
- 50 Short Bible Verses To Memorize
- 30 Popular Bible Verses You Need To Treasure
- Beautiful Bible Verses That Will Strengthen You
- 10 Bible Verses To Read When You’re Feeling Down
- 100 Powerful Bible Verses Everyone Needs To Read
Sending you blessings & love,