After exploring bible verses on quite a few important topics, it’s finally time to explore bible verses on the greatest person to have ever walked on this earth, Jesus Christ. If you’re hungry to get to know Jesus more, this post is for you. Although the entire Bible points back to Jesus, there are specific bible verses that reveal, explain, and expand on who Jesus is, what He means to us, and how his existence completely changed our lives. Which is why, today I’m going to share the 50 best bible verses about Christ.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE 50 BEST BIBLE VERSES ABOUT CHRIST FOR LATER!
50 BEST BIBLE VERSES ABOUT CHRIST
Below I have categorized all 50 bible verses about Christ in the following categorizes:
- New creation in Christ Bible verses
- Transformation in Christ Bible verses
- Mind on Christ Bible verses
- Eyes on Christ Bible verses
- Peace in Christ Bible verses
- Freedom in Christ Bible verses
- Salvation in Christ Bible verses
NEW CREATION IN CHRIST BIBLE VERSES
1. You are a new creation in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new. (NKJV)
2. With Christ, the past stays in the past.
Isaiah 65:17 For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind. (NKJV)
3. Jesus Christ helps you forget the past.
Isaiah 43:18 Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. (NKJV)
4. Jesus makes all things new.
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I am doing a new thing: now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. (NKJV)
5. Christ renews your inner self.
2 Corinthians 4:16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. (NKJV)
6. In Christ, a new creation is what matters.
Galatians 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation. (NKJV)
7. The former things have passed away in Christ.
Revelation 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away. (NKJV)
TRANSFORMATION IN CHRIST BIBLE VERSES
8. You have been crucified and now Christ lives in you.
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. (NKJV)
9. Jesus can renew your mind in Him.
Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove that is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (NKJV)
10. Set your mind on Jesus.
Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. (NKJV)
11. Seek Christ.
Colossians 3:1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. (NKJV)
12. Get rid of the old man that was crucified with Christ.
Ephesians 4:22 That you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts. (NKJV)
13. Put on the new man that was created in Christ.
Ephesians 4:24 And that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness. (NKJV)
14. Only Christ can clean your heart and renew your spirit.
Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. (NKJV)
MIND ON CHRIST BIBLE VERSES
15. Have the same mindset as Jesus.
Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
16. Take every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. (NKJV)
17. Keep your mind on the things of the Spirit – Jesus Christ.
Romans 8:5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. (NKJV)
18. Being spiritually minded in Christ will give you life and peace.
Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. (NKJV)
19. Keep your mind on godly things
Philippians 4:8 Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report. If there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy meditate on these things. (NKJV)
20. Let Jesus write his laws on your mind.
Hebrews 8:10 I will put my laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (NKJV)
21. Jesus will keep your mind in perfect peace.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. (NKJV)
EYES ON CHRIST BIBLE VERSES
22. Fix your eyes on Jesus.
Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. (NKJV)
23. Consider what Jesus did for you.
Hebrews 12:3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. (NKJV)
24. Follow Christ’s example.
1 Peter 2:21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us leaving us an example that you should follow his steps. (NKJV)
25. Jesus has given you access to all things that pertain to life.
2 Peter 1:3 As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue. (NKJV)
26. Strive to know Jesus and the power of His resurrection.
Philippians 3:10 That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death. (NKJV)
27. Keep your eyes on the eternal, Jesus.
2 Corinthians 4:18 While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen, for the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. (NKJV)
28. Lift your eyes to the Lord.
Psalm 123:1 Unto You I lift up my eyes, O You who dwell in the heavens. (NKJV)
PEACE IN CHRIST BIBLE VERSES
29. Jesus gives grace, mercy, and peace.
2 John 1:3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. (NKJV)
29. Jesus will give you peace always in every way.
2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all. (NKJV)
30. Let Christ’s peace rule in your heart.
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body, and be thankful. (NKJV)
31. Your heart and mind will be guarded through Jesus Christ.
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
32. You can only have peace in Jesus.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. (NKJV)
33. The peace of Christ is incomparable.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (NKJV)
34. The Lord’s covenant of peace will never be removed.
Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall my covenant of peace be removed says the Lord, who has mercy on you. (NKJV)
FREEDOM IN CHRIST BIBLE VERSES
34. The Lord’s covenant of peace will never be removed.
James 1:25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. (NKJV)
35. Live in Christ’s liberty.
Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. (NKJV)
36. Jesus has made you free from the law. of sin and death.
Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. (NKJV)
37. There is freedom in Christ.
John 8:36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free instead. (NKJV)
38. Jesus is the truth that can set you free.
John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (NKJV)
39. There is liberty in Christ.
2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (NKJV)
40. You were called to live in the liberty of Christ.
Galatians 5:13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. (NKJV)
GOSPEL OF CHRIST BIBLE VERSES
41. Don’t be ashamed of the gospel of Christ.
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. (NKJV)
42. In Jesus, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.
Ephesians 1:13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. (NKJV)
43. The message of Christ is power to those who believe.
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (NKJV_
44. The gospel of Christ will be preached to all.
Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations. (NKJV)
45. The gospel is revealed through Jesus.
Galatians 1:11-12 But I make it known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ. (NKJV)
46. The Spirit of the Lord enables you to work for Him.
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor, he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed. (NKJV)
47. You are a partake of God’s promise in Christ.
Ephesians 3:6 That the gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel.
SALVATION IN CHRIST BIBLE VERSES
48. There is everlasting life in Jesus.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but has everlasting life. (NKJV)
49. The gift of God is eternal life in Jesus.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
50. God appointed you to obtain salvation through Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
READ 30 BIBLE VERSES ABOUT SALVATION IN CHRIST:
Grab Your Free 50 Bible Verses About Christ Printable!
Do you want to keep these bible verses about Christ with you at all times? I got you! I created a stunning printable with all 50 bible verses about Christ. Just subscribe in the form below to download it!
I hope you enjoyed reading this list of 50 best bible verses about Christ. Let me know what other bible verses about Christ you like in the comments below.
More Posts You May Like:
- 30 Important Bible Verses About Salvation In Christ.
- 30 Best Bible Verses About Faith In Hard Times
- 100 Powerful Bible Verses Everyone Needs To Read
- 30 Encouraging Bible Verses About Joy
- 30 Powerful Bible Verses About Prayer
- The 30 Most Beautiful Bible Verses About Love
Sending you blessings & love,