I don’t know what you may be going through right now, but God does. He sees you, He hears you, and He wants to you keep going. Below I am sharing 20 helpful reminders for Christians in every season. Whether you are going through a season of joy or a season of adversity, these reminders will speak to your heart regardless.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE “20 Reminders For Christians In Every Season” FOR LATER!
20 Reminders For Christians In Every Season
1. We need to remember and keep God present in our hearts always.
Deuteronomy 8:18 And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. (NKJV)
2. No condemnation exists for those who are in Jesus Christ.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (NKJV)
3. God will never reject us.
John 6:37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. (NKJV)
4. We reap what we sow in due time.
Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. (NKJV)
5. Although there is a time for weeping, but also a time to laugh.
Ecclesiastes 3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time to mourn, and a time to dance. (NKJV)
6. We can not reverse God’s blessings.
Numbers 23:20 Behold, I have received a command to bless; He has blessed, and I cannot reverse it. (NKJV)
7. God’s words give us light and understanding.
Psalm 119:130 The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple.(NKJV)
8. We can always trust God because He never lies.
Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? (NKJV)
9. When we commit everything we do to God, He gives us clarity.
Proverbs 16:3 Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established. (NKJV)
10. We must remain grateful to God, but by free will.
Leviticus 22:29 And when you offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the Lord, offer it of your own free will. (NKJV)
11. There is not a second of the day that we are ever alone.
Matthew 28:20 I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. (NKJV)
12. We can give all of our burdens to God.
Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; he shall never permit the righteous to be moved. (NKJV)
13. Do not let evil defeat, stop, or overcome you.
Romans 12: 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (NKJV)
14. God loves us freely.
Hosea 14:4 “I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely, for My anger has turned away from him. (NKJV)
15. We are already complete in Him.
Colossians 2:10 And you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power. (NKJV)
16. We should not worry beforehand.
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (NKJV)
17. God is always willing to lift us up.
James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. (NKJV)
18. There is nothing too hard for God.
Jeremiah 32:17 ‘Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You. (NKJV)
19. Things inside and around us may change, but God will never change.
Malachi 3:6 “For I am the Lord, I do not change; therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob. (NKJV)
20. God rewards our work.
2 Chronicles 15:7 But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!” (NKJV)
GRAB “A Verse For Every Need“
Tired of not knowing how to battle with how you feel and what you go through in life? Face every emotion, situation, and question you may have along the journey with the Word of God. A Verse For Every Need was created so that you can have the best and most relevant bible verse for every topic at the tip of your finger! Discover 200+ fillable bible verses for every need you have. Click here to read more! AD
I hope you enjoyed these 20 reminders for christians in every season! Let these reminders comfort, teach, and speak to you in every season of your life.
More Posts You May Like
- 25 Bible Verses To Remind You That You’re Loved
- 25 Gifts From God To Cherish Forever
- 50 Short Bible Verses To Memorize
- 30 Popular Bible Verses You Need To Treasure
- 100 Powerful Bible Verses Everyone Needs To Read
Sending you blessings & love,