If one of your goals for the new year is to read the Bible every single day, you’re in the right place. I know just how frustrating it is to set this goal year after year to only fall short at the end. However, we are not going to let that happen this year. Below I am sharing hacks that will help you read the Bible every single day, even when you don’t want to. So, without further a due, here are 5 hacks to read the Bible everyday.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything by clicking on the link, I may be compensated – at NO additional cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
SAVE THESE “5 HACKS TO READ THE BIBLE EVERYDAY” FOR LATER!
5 Hacks To Read The Bible Everyday
1. Sweet Daily Bread
If you’re someone who struggles to read the bible or simply doesn’t have the time to read huge portions daily, then you need to approach a more realistic method to read the bible daily. I created Sweet Daily Bread for people who want to read scripture everyday, but can’t commit to reading more than one bible verse. Sweet Daily Bread is a devotional that takes you through the very best bible verses in all 66 books in the bible. There is a bible verse you must read and fill in daily from January to December.
By following Sweet Daily Bread not only will you get read a bible verse daily, but you will have visited every single book in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
2. 365 Biblical Truths To Live By
If you want to re-define your life and start living according to biblical truths that come from God’s Word, 365 Biblical Truths To Live By was created to help you remember His Word, hold on to His promises, and make His truths a reality in your life daily. Similarly to Sweet Daily Bread, you only have to read one bible verse a day. However, 365 Biblical Truths To Live By includes an extra feature that will give you a daily boost.
365 Biblical Truths To Live By not only includes a bible verse to read and fill in, but it also includes a biblical truth inspired by that bible verse for you to repeat and hold on to. So, everyday there is a new bible verse and biblical truth for you to discover! If you are into powerful biblical affirmations, click here to learn more! (AD-own product)
3. Bible App
If you don’t have the bible app installed on your phone, you need to do that RIGHT NOW. The Bible app is such a great tool for Christians because it allows you to have the Bible on you at all times. Whether you’re home or not, you can read the Bible.
What I personally love about the Bible app:
- You can read a portion of the Bible at any time and any place.
- You can choose to read from any translation or language you want.
- There is a daily bible verse for you to read, a reflection on that verse, and a guided prayer.
- There are many fun reading plans to help you read through the Bible, understand certain topics, and read the bible consistently for the amount of days you choose.
- You can highlight verses you like (just like you would on your own Bible), add notes, create graphics for bible verses you like, and share what you are currently reading on social media straight off the app.
- If you are not able to read, you can listen to the bible as well.
There is also another christian app that you can try, it’s called Glorify App. I haven’t personally spent enough time on the Glorify app to really talk about it, but I know a lot of people who love it and find it helpful. So, I would try downloading both (they are both free) and seeing what app works best for you.
4. The Bible In 365 Days
Alright, this hack is for people who are used to reading larger portions of the Bible.
If you’ve never made your way through the entire Bible before, now is your chance to do it in a unique and creative manner. And if you’ve already read the entire Bible at some point, it’s time to refresh yourself by going on a new journey through the Bible with “The Bible In 365 Days“ The Bible In 365 Days was created to take you through the entire Bible in 365 days. So, expect to read a couple of chapters daily.
The Bible In 365 Days will challenge you to read bigger portions of the Bible daily, reflect on what you have read (in your own way) after every reading, and get through all 66 books in a unique & fun way. Click here to learn more! (AD- own product)
The last hack I want to share with you can be summed up in one word: DISCIPLINE
To accomplish any goal in life, you need to be disciplined. It’s not enough to have motivation because motivation comes and goes. But discipline is what will take you from point A to B when you don’t feel like walking, worst running.
I have noticed that the best way to read the bible everyday is by making yourself read the Bible everyday. Some days you will feel like reading the Bible and it’ll be great. Other days, you will have to read the Bible out of discipline. But trust me when I tell you that you will never REGRET making yourself read the Bible. It is always worth it.
Before we finish off, here are some practical hacks that can help you:
- Block time to read the Bible everyday. For some this can be in the very mornings. For others it can be during the day or at night. Try reading during the same times to make reading the Bible a habit.
- If your schedule is absolutely hectic and you can’t commit to a specific time, devote any spare time during the day to read the Bible.
- Set alarms to remind you to read the Bible.
- Hold yourself accountable by creating some sort of checklist.
I hope you found these 5 hacks to read the Bible everyday helpful. Remember, the goal isn’t to pressure yourself to read the Bible daily. The goal is to get to the point where you genuinely enjoy reading the Bible so much that you can’t go a day without reading it! If there are any other hacks that have worked for you, share them below!
More Posts You May Like:
- 12 Creative Ways To Read The Bible
- 5 Tips To Read The Bible With A Busy Schedule
- 30 Brilliant Reasons To Read The Bible Everyday
- The Best Old Testament Reading Plan
Sending you blessings & love,